Have you recently sustained an injury in or outside of the workplace that has left you temporarily or permanently disabled?
If so, right now, you probably have a lot of fears and questions, like:
- How will I pay for all of these new medical bills?
- Is the diagnosis I got really the right one? My doctor says that I will be fine, but I am certain something is terribly wrong.
- My employer says to just rest and get over it. I feel like I am being unfairly treated, but am I?
- How will I replace my lost income?
- What if I cannot return to my job? What if I get fired? What if I can never perform this type of work again?
- How will I take care of myself and my family?
- How will I live if I am permanently disabled?
- Do I need an attorney?
At The Law Office of Matthew A. Verduzco, we focus on cases just like yours. As San Diego injury lawyers, we help clients throughout the area to win the justice, care and compensation they deserve.
Our Practice Areas Include:
It is scary going through a potentially life-altering catastrophe, and feeling like you have to go at it alone is the worst feeling of all. But you don’t. In fact, trying to do so will ultimately cost you far more than enlisting the help of a San Diego injury attorney. Navigating the treacherous seas of workers’ compensation and trying to file a lawsuit on your own is challenging at best—impossible at worst.
The last thing you want to do is make a poor decision now that will cost you over the years to come. That cost may not just be financial; it could also reflect in a lowered quality of life for you and your loved ones if you do not get the treatment you need.
How Can The Law Office of Matthew A. Verduzco help:
- Know your rights. We can help you to understand your rights given the specifics of your situation, as well as the rights of your employer or any other at-fault parties.
- File for workers’ compensation and ensure you get the maximum benefit.
- Coordinate with medical professionals so you receive an accurate diagnosis and the best quality care now and in the future.
- Offer you peace of mind knowing that you are not alone, and that legal experts are on your side.
Our consultations are FREE, so please do not hesitate to call. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Things may feel hopeless now, but you deserve justice, and we can help you get the compensation and care you need to get back to living your life. Give us a call at (619) 213-1558 to get started.