Have you been injured in an accident as a result of somebody else’s negligence?
If so, you deserve justice. At the Law Office Of Matthew A. Verduzco we refer clients who have suffered personal injuries to civil attorneys throughout San Diego.
A serious injury is traumatic enough on its own, but the aftermath it creates can be even worse. You suddenly find yourself struggling to tread water as an undertow of medical bills drags you under, threatening to capsize you and the life you have built for yourself. You may be unable to perform your duties at work, and may even be confined to a hospital waiting to recover. Between the lost income and the medical bills, you may wonder whether you will lose your home and your family. You feel like your life is spiraling out of control.
We are here to help you take back control. If you were injured through no fault of your own, and somebody else is at fault, that party is the one that is responsible to pay.
Here Are Some San Diego Personal Injury Cases We Refer:
- Traffic accidents
- Workplace accidents (Third Party)
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
If you or a loved one has been injured, here are the steps you should take right away:
- Report the incident to the relevant authorities. If the injury occurred at work, report it right away to your employer.
- Seek medical care immediately. If you do not, questions may be raised later as to whether you were really injured and under what circumstances. Plus, you need to seek treatment as soon as possible to give yourself the best shot at a full recovery.
- Create a file where you record the names of witnesses, time, and location of the accident, as well as any other relevant facts. Also keep a log of time and income you have missed out on at work.
- Consult with a San Diego personal injury lawyer right away.
It can be a real challenge to win justice in a personal injury case, because oftentimes the at-fault party is more powerful than you are (i.e. a big corporation), and you are also dealing with an insurance company that does not want to pay out. Big businesses often have more than a few tricks up their sleeves for situations like this. They may have gotten away with it in the past, and they are going to try to get away with it now.
Call us at (619) 213-1558.